Back to Ditch The Label

Brag Box

What was your proudest moment?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 18 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Hi everyone!
    Welcome to our new Brag Box - one of the only places online where you're actively encouraged to do some bragging. To start - what was your proudest moment?

Mine was probably facing my fear of public speaking. It took me a few years to properly get over it and it was probably the scariest thing ever, but I finally conquered it.
  •  
    Every day is my proudest moment. Seeing what Ditch the Label has become is the most amazing feeling.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Ooooo good question Harper,

I think mine is climbing Mount Kilimanjaro which was brutal but with out a doubt showed me that I am not a quitter and made of way tougher stuff than I ever realised. ?

Proudest moment more recently was passing my driving test last year! While most people get their licence when they are still in their teens I was in my early thirties! ?'?

Better late than never though! ??

Comment

• Comment

•  
            When I realized that I can get to space. YOU ARE GOING TO DO THIS SELF!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL GET THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Yeah you will Spacemonkey.

um i think mine is doing a 10k run and doing way way better than i thought i would, felt amazing at the end!

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 18 total)

Working...
                  X