Back to Ditch The Label

The Internet & Social Media

Why does this generation fiend for social media?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    social media has created a idea in everyones minds where if you dont look a certain way then your not good enough or our not pretty enough, social media also taught us to care about what people think about us in a whole different way then just our minds so why? why should we care about any of this? theres more negatives then positives right?
  •  
    Hey Gracieanne1!
    I completely understand your point, but there are a few flaws though. Social media is not the reason for people thinking, that they have to look a certain way. For example, racism has been around for a VERY long time and the modeling industry has also been around longer, then, for example, Instagram. I do understand your concern and I kinda agree but at the end of the day, it´s each person´s own business, if they see famous people as role modes or not. For me, Instagram and YouTubers actually are very helpful. I found a way to be confident, so I have no problem with it. Some people still do struggle tho, but at some point, you break and stop caring.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Working...
      X