Where and how do I deal with severe cyberbullying?

Cheesewizz31    

Solet me start this at where it all starts mattering and becoming a problem... Ive been on an online group chat, where people can talk to eachother and have fun... well, a specific person started causing trouble on the servers, and it has been 4 years now, and he is still causing trouble... problem is, it has escalated, he is reporting students for false things, and causing problems with people in real life for others... and one of my friends on there is being harrassed and accused of pedophilia... Where can I find The Man for this job?

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Cheesewizz31 Hi there and I'm sorry to hear this is happening. Is this a private group chat or public? If it is private then you can block and delete from the group chat. If it's connected to a school/college then you can report to them for help. If it is a public group (e.g. on Facebook) and anyone can see the chat you can report it to us here: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/report/

Let us know you need any more help!

Staff-Account.png