Regret with nudes on Kik

Antonyc    

So basically I was talking to this girls profile on Kik and then they asked me to send over nudes. I was 16/17 at the time and can't remember the age of the other profile. Stupidly I agreed but didn't have my face in or anything and as soon as I sent it. They said they was going to find me and arrest.

I deleted the app straight away as soon as they said that and haven't been back on Kik since. I'm worried this might have been a pedophile who was trying to get nudes of me and made that threat to scare me into not telling anyone.

I don't want to go to prison and lose everything I love like my family, friend's and girlfriend. I'm really scared and depressed right now. Hope someone can help me out :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • Ditch the Label Staff

Hi Antonye, We've emailed you directly on this bt please know that this wasn't your fault. After all this amount of time, it's very unlikely for anything to come of it. It's hard to let go of worry sometimes but 'forgive' yourself and gradually let go of the worry.

Staff-Account.png