What now

Kay    

i came out to my parents. It didn’t go well they lectured me about it and told me I am not bisexual and not part of the LGBTQ community. I hate it I hate that they think I’m straight I told them I’m not but they don’t believe me. I have a girlfriend and I don’t know what to do now. Please help.

Hi I'm sorry that happened to you. How old are you? If you don't mind me asking. sadly you cannt forse someone to change their minds. Maybe they just need more time to wrap their minds around the new info. Have you all so come out to your girl friend?

I’m 19. I do want to move out soon. No they don’t know about her because they already don’t want me to hang out with her because she is gay if I told my mom we are together she would make me end the relationship. I’m not strong enough to do that. I love her too much to loose her I am not gonna put her or myself in that position.

• 5 weeks later...
I’m 19. I do want to move out soon. No they don’t know about her because they already don’t want me to hang out with her because she is gay if I told my mom we are together she would make me end the relationship. I’m not strong enough to do that. I love her too much to loose her I am not gonna put her or myself in that position.

Hey girl. I feel like my mom's going to say the exact same thing but I'm 14. I believe that is the age when you are at uni so maybe sit down text or call your parents and say this is who you are and they are going to accept you or lose you. Make sure it's in a location they don't know about just in case they are feeling a bit stalkerish. Hope this helps