Too clingy and being a bad friend

victorious86    

in fall 2013, when I was mad at this girl name Rachel on facebook and her friend Jiyoung ( Jiyoung died two years), Rachel told some of her friends that I was threatening her and got some people a student club call KCC ( Korean Conversation Club) at NC State ignoring me on facebook and they blocked me from viewing KCC. This other girl named Audrey told me that I pissed her off because I was threatening her friends and told me not to come ten radius and want me to leave her be.

This boy name Jae Im told his friend, Hien Phung that I called his house and made Hien not want to talk to me.

in 2006, this girl name Jennifer told her brother that I was threatening to rip her head off and made her brother not want to talk to me

I guess being too clingy and being a bad friend doesnt do me any good.

I don't know why do People want to tell others what I did to them and what I said to them to get others to ignore me and not talk to me. I wish people that I threatened and been too clingy to would shut up and and keep stuff like that to themselves.

Edited by victorious86

Hi Victorious86,

Welcome to Community,

It sounds like there has been a lot of turbulence in your friendships in the past. Why do you think this is? You say that you are a bit clingy, what does this look like and why do you think you might feel this way? Sometimes we can be clingy and even a bit aggressive with people if we fear abandonment or that they are going to hurt us. Have you ever felt like this?

Unfortunately, we cannot control what people say about us, all we can control is our side of things. Is there any way you can apologise for what has happened in the past, and the times that you have threatened people. Say you are trying to make amends and that it was a long time ago. Do you feel sorry for what occurred in the past? What are some ways you could be a better friend to these people?

This guide below talks about conflict resolution and if you decide that you would like to try and resolve your issues with these people in your life, I would recommend reading this.

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/speak-anyone-anything-conflict-resolution/

-Remi

Edited by Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

ok thank you. I would just pray and ask God to bring them back to me. Tell others that I don't want to be friends with them anymore after they tell others what I said or what I did which is non of other people's business

Edited by victorious86

Hey,

Okay so it sounds like you really miss these people. Why don't you message them and tell them that?

Their response may surprise you!

-Remi

I can talk to one of them at the Korean Festival in my city on March 2nd.

Hey Victorius 86,

We don't have a specific Christian group. But if you would like to make a post on our race, culture and religion thread here https://www.ditchthelabel.org/community/forum/race-culture-religion. You can try and connect with other Christians who are a part of our support community.

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.