I think Kpop and Apop is kind of boring to me

victorious86    

I don't why. All I do is sit there and watch Korean dramas and Korean music videos. It's boring me out to death. There's nothing for me to do with it. I would download videos and pictures and work on it in Adobe Creative Cloud. I would rather meet them in person at Korean festivals, and fan meetings and talk to them as a friend and share my faith. I wish go on a Christian channel and share their faith and relationship with God. I wish they would write Contemporary Christian songs and add the Contemporary Christian songs to their album.

The reason why I like the Kpop and American celebrities because they are Christians and they fear the Lord. Obsession with celebrities kind of lame to me. I've been reading the Bible every day since January and meditating on God's word and trying to memorize it. I've been listening to uplifting worship songs since 2014. I know some bible scriptures by heart like Matthew, Proverbs, Galatians, etc

what you guys think?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey! I think it's great that you have found something that really helps you and makes you feel good. It's natural to want to share that with like-minded people. Have you found any online Christian groups that might be a good start?

Staff-Account.png

Hey Victorious86,

Sorry, I did see this. I've never listened to Kpop actually, would you recommend anyone for me to start with?

I agree I think obsessions with celebrities can be a bit much. What made you pick up the bible last month? I think it's wonderful that you have found something that brings you so much uplifting. I like a lot of gospel songs too.

How did things go with making up with some of those friends from your past?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey! I think it's great that you have found something that really helps you and makes you feel good. It's natural to want to share that with like-minded people. Have you found any online Christian groups that might be a good start?

i found one on facebook

Hey Victorious86,

Sorry, I did see this. I've never listened to Kpop actually, would you recommend anyone for me to start with?

I agree I think obsessions with celebrities can be a bit much. What made you pick up the bible last month? I think it's wonderful that you have found something that brings you so much uplifting. I like a lot of gospel songs too.

-Remi

so last month, I have Our Daily Bread calendar with daily bible reading on each day. so ive been reading the bible since 2014 and last month.

Hey Victorious86,

-Remi

you can look up Monsta X, Super Junior, Infinite, F(x), NCT, Blacks6x, Nior, Winner and BTS