Back stabbng impossible to get rid of friends

Mammu    

So I have a lot of "friends" in class. One of them is my best friend, the other is a person, who is very cocky, backstabbing, but still, it´s sometimes cool to hang out with her, one who is all the things I mentioned earlier except cocky and one, who is just a bitch, but who I have to spend some time with and want to, but kinda don´t want to either, It is very hard to understand who is my friend and who isn´t. How do I get rid of the friends, who I have just ties too tight? We are a group of five people, who always go together everywhere, but there are some people, that I don´t want to hang out. How do cut ties with them?

Hello @Mammu

Friendship dynamics can be a really tricky thing to figure out. It sounds like you just like one or maybe two people out of this group. Could you not suggest that you hang out with these two people and not with the whole group if they bother you.

Is there any way you could try and mediate between the other friends? Or are they not nice for you to be around?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey @Anthony IV

They are not bullying. They just provoke me sometimes and they are rude. Since I have a bit of a temper and I´m kinda a nerd, then I am easily provoked. I more than often react violently too and they know that. But they still do it and blame me. And @Remi I can´t avoid them, because they are my classmates and the one friend that I have in class hangs out with them all the time so that´s very difficult.

Hello @Mammu

Unfortunately, in life, there will always be people that annoy us that we find rude but that can never justify violence and it isn't acceptable.

We have to work on other ways to show how we feel such as walking away or talking. If you are unable to get away from them then it is important that you work on some ways to cope with being around them. write down your feelings in a book perhaps?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.