hi MoonSoon

peachjelly    

Have your friend or family member betrayed you?

heres my story:

i sent my high school mate Minho this letter

To Minho: hey when i first met you in 2003, i didnt know that i was cussing at you in Korean. i didnt know what shirr baa was i thought it was a funny word to make u laugh. You didn't care if I found out or not. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME THAT?!?! you shouldve just told me! you said nothing and you just didnt want to tell me, LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you telling other people what i said to u?! They're not me! if you get mad at me over something, just tell me next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you acted like i knew what shir baa was. you just think im stupid. thx for not telling mute mouth. you were just waiting for me to find out. I cant believe you didnt tell me that!!!!!! That was so ridiculous when you didnt tell me that!!!!!!! Thats problably the reason you u kept telling me to stop bothering you and kept saying "f*** you" IM NOT STUPID!!!!!! YOU SHOULD'VE TOLD ME RIGHT AWAY!!!! DONT JUST IGNORE ME AND WAIT FOR ME TO FIND OUT AND FIGURE IT OUT!!!!!!

To Minho: Lets how u would like it if I do that to you and see how long you would find out, leave you hanging like that and see if you figure it out why did I get angry with you over something I didnt tell you about. lets see how long to be left hanging for a long time.*** Slams door on Minho with a very loud bang and walks away

i just found out on March 5th that morning and he left me hanging all confused for 17 years. I hate it when people get mad at me out of nowhere and not tell me about and leave me hanging and confused for a long time. they don't care if I found out or not. They just wait for me figure it out myself. they should come up to me and tell me about it instead of telling everyone what i said or did to them. I thought Minho was acting crazy or somethin. He though i was cussing at him in Korean. sshi bbal=씨빨=F*** you. i cant believe he didnt tell me that! so rude!

Proverbs 10:18 says hiding hatred makes you a liar and slandering others makes you a fool.

he doesnt sound like a real Christian to me. He sounds like a hypocrite

idk if I ever want to see his face ever again because he shouldve told me and explained it to me. not go around telling everyone what I said to him or did to him. he's such a liar!!!!!

hiding hatred for long time. pretending to be nice to me.

hi MonSoon

am I right in thinking that she said the cuss word in Korean not knowing what it means and then Minho told people about this thinking your friend knew exactly what it meant?

yeah, I didnt know I was cussing at him and he never told me. He shouldve told me right away instead leaving me hanging all confused.

so when I found out about it on March 5, 2020, I tried messaging him on fb, kakaotalk and text message and he never responded. I know he saw my messages. Im not sure if he still use his FB or kakao talk or snapchat. I tried hard to get him to respond and I never got nothing from him. so rude.

@peachjelly Hey there :)

Thanks for joining our community so we can speak to you directly - it's great to have you here. I'm sorry to hear that he didn't respond; I can tell how upset you are about this as it would have been easier for him to let you know what it meant, but maybe he thought you already knew? However, I still appreciate how you feel and it's a normal reaction. What do you think you'll do now that he hasn't responded?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

@Monsoon well I sent him a letter in Korean to his address in California with a my fake address bc Im afraid he might give my real address to the cops or somethin. in the letter, i told him to respond on Kakao talk and I never got any responses from him. its doesn't make any sense that he's not responding. I know he's not that busy

Hey @victorious86 :)

That's a shame that he didn't respond, especially as you know he's not that busy. What do you think his reasons for not responding might be? It might be that because it was a long time ago, he feels like it's done with. It's so hard to know what the other person is thinking and feeling.

I was 17 in 2003 so I dont know why he's not responding. do u wanna write to him on fb? if you want here it is: *******************

Edited by Monsoon
Hello. I edited out the link to his Facebook to protect his identity as we cannot reveal the identity of people on here. I will respond to your comment later. Thank you. -Monsoon

Hey @victorious86

Sorry, I won't be able to message Minho as we cannot get involved. I think that with this one, you might not get a reply and it's probably best to try and move on from this one. I can completely see why you're upset, but if they haven't replied by now, then they probably won't. What do you reckon?

Hey @victorious86

Sorry if that's how he feels, but I guess that now would be a good chance for you to try and leave this one behind. I know you're annoyed and I can deffo see why, but it's looking likely that he won't reply now. How's everything else for you at the moment?