Confused

AnnaBanana    

I was born a female, but I am not sure if I identify as one. Some days I feel more boyish than other days, and some days it is the opposite. I am more boyish than girly though. I don’t know if I just am a tomboy or if I actually am gender fluid or something. I don’t dislike being a girl, and I don’t think I would dislike being a boy. I don’t mind being called a boy neither do I mind being called a girl, people can call me whatever they want. It actually doesn’t make a big difference, (if I’m a boy or a girl). I just want to get a label. If you guys have any questions, go ahead and ask, people usually have LOADS of questions when I try to explain something. (Sorry, English isn’t my first language. Sorry if this was confusing.)

Hey Anna. Thanks for coming to us for support - we are here for you.

From what you've said, it sounds like you switch between two gender identities regularly. I guess that this would point to the gender fluid label as you mentioned. It's great that you're comfortable with being referred to as both boy and girl. This can be hard to come to terms with for many people and it sounds like you're already there.

How does the gender fluid label feel for you? It's completely normal to be unsure about your label and many people go through the same questioning process. As time goes on, you will become sure of what your identity is, but it's just one of those things that can't be rushed really. You just have to trust the process and follow your instincts. It will all come with time :)

Let me know what you think!

- Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hmm.. I’ll give it some time.. I don’t feel like a boy when I’m dressed up in boyish clothes, I just look like one. I feel a tiny bit more like a girl when i wear girly clothes. But that might be because I’m used to being called a girl. Anyways, I don’t think gender matters. Imma just wait, see what happens

Hmm.. I’ll give it some time.. I don’t feel like a boy when I’m dressed up in boyish clothes, I just look like one. I feel a tiny bit more like a girl when i wear girly clothes. But that might be because I’m used to being called a girl. Anyways, I don’t think gender matters. Imma just wait, see what happens. Thanks for replying by the way!

Hey Anna,

Yeah, I think it's a good idea to give it some time. As you go through this journey, you'll understand more and more who you really are. People feel differently about gender identify; some think it matters, and others don't. You know what's right for you and let's see what happens. We are always here to support you and you know where we are :)

Take care and speak soon!

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e