What am I?

Alex  Alexa    

Hey Alex/Alexa,

Thanks for coming to us for support :). Hmm, what you say is interesting. There are plenty of people who feel like they flip between gender identities, so this is completely normal. Do you currently identify as one gender? It would be good to talk about this so we can give you more support. Speak soon.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey Alex/Alexa,

Using gender neutral pronouns sounds like a great idea - I hope this is helping you. I guess that with gender stereotypes, society is becoming much more flexible about the way we approach this. I believe that it's now becoming more acceptable for people to have both masculine and feminine traits despite their gender or sex. As time goes on, this will fall into place for you; I guess it's all about trying to enjoy the ride and trust the process :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 10 months later...

You might be what I think is called transfluid (or something similar) where you just switch between identifications when you feel different. I'm not an expert but I hope this helped a bit😉

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 10:09 PM, Alex Alexa said:

I feel so feminine at times and others I feel masculine and then there are times that I don’t feel any gender at all

On 6/19/2021 at 1:30 PM, MoonieOwl said:

You might be what I think is called transfluid (or something similar) where you just switch between identifications when you feel different. I'm not an expert but I hope this helped a bit😉

^^ *genderfluid /nm 

anyway, yep I agree. I’m genderfluid (and genderflux but for the sake of simplicity, ignore that). Personally I go between four genders. Girl, demigirl (partially girl, partially some third gender), gender-non-binary, and agender (no gender at all), and to me at least, it sounds like you go from femme to masc to agender, but ofc no one can decide your gender but you :)