Back to Ditch The Label

General Questions

What do you wish the person who bullied you knew?

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 47 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Hello peach!
    Thanks! Yes it helps to share experience,even if it brings you some flash backs.Yes,it's true! It's never your fault for being bullied.When you are small you can't understand this,you think that you are doing something that brings all the bullying.
    I'm sure bullying can affect someone very negative and you need strength to overcome it.I'm also sure I won't forget how horrible it was(I was also being bullied by a teacher,that was very bad,cause then all class thought that if the teachers bullies then they can also bully me).But I think when you overcome something bad and painful you become stronger inside you and better as a human being. I also hope bullying will stop someday!Schools need better support for combating bullying.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        I wish that they knew how bad, hurt, broken and destroyed I already am inside and that I really didn't need them to make me feel even worse. I wish they knew that even though I always ignored them and moved on seeming okay, I actually never was... I wish they knew how much they hurt me and that besides how they seen me and my face, I started to cry everytime I got back home.

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Hey Teras

Even though they might never know, I'm so grateful you shared it here with us and with me. I feel exactly the same and want you to know that even though you went through it alone because of Community you never have to be alone with any of it again, there is nothing more powerful than sharing our stories with people who have been there too. ?

Sending positivity and support. ?'?

-Peach311

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Thanks Peach, it helps to know I'm not alone here! <3

Comment

• Comment

•  
                    You most definitely are not.

We are all in it together. This is why we started community because bullying is hard enough to go through as it is, let alone then feeling like you were or are the only one.

-peach311 ??

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 47 total)

Working...
                      X