I need help passing my classes

prolific05    

I been at Wake Tech for 8 years because I keep taking the same over and over and the teachers are just ripping me off with bad grades. I just want to pass my class. Is there any way I can get the teachers to give me good grades and let me pass my class?

• Ditch the Label Staff
I been at Wake Tech for 8 years because I keep taking the same over and over and the teachers are just ripping me off with bad grades. I just want to pass my class. Is there any way I can get the teachers to give me good grades and let me pass my class?

Hey, if you haven't already definitely ask for a meeting with the teachers so they can clearly let you know what work is needed to pass and if there is any extra help available to help you through. Good luck!

Staff-Account.png

• 1 month later...

Hey, if you haven't already definitely ask for a meeting with the teachers so they can clearly let you know what work is needed to pass and if there is any extra help available to help you through. Good luck!

i did that but it didnt work. My friend said its the studying issues, not the teachers

Hi!

Have you tried to google "learning methods"? Google has some amazing tricks for studying. You can also try learning through YouTube videos/writing your own little summary of the thing that you´re studying. I am in 7th grade and even though I´m so young, I think that my methods could maybe work for you too? I´m studying chemistry in my free time and I write summaries to make things easier to understand. I´d recommend also using lots of colors - makes it easier to study (invent your own color-code, for example, red is for "an important point", green is for "concept", blue is for "names" etc).

Try using google and remember to Never Give Up!

• Like 1