Back to Ditch The Label

General Questions

Phone number leaked help

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Hello, I think my phone number is leaked because I'm getting lots of calls and I want to know if there's a way to know where is ur phone number leaked. Thanks
  •  
    AndroidPlanet Hey and welcome! I know how frustrating this is - sometimes companies that we deal with on a 'genuine' basis sell on our phone numbers to marketing companies. It might be a good place to start by checking with anyone that this might be (an insurance company for example). Another useful service is the Telephone Preference Service: https://www.tpsonline.org.uk/register

Comment

• AndroidPlanet
      AndroidPlanet commented
      Editing a comment
      Blondie thanks for the info. But someone leaked my phone number in some adult websites. This happend last year and it was really annoying I was getting unknown calls and a lot of messages from India people in whatsapp, like 50 messages per 10min.
  • Comment

• AndroidPlanet
      AndroidPlanet commented
      Editing a comment
      Blondie thanks for the info. But someone leaked my phone number in some adult websites. This happend last year and it was really annoying I was getting unknown calls and a lot of messages from India people in whatsapp, like 50 messages per 10min.
  •  
    AndroidPlanet That really is annoying! Can you ask your phone provider to block anything? If it doesn't stop it may well be worth changing your number.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Working...
      X