Why does ditch the label support habbo?

Mizakit    

I have been a habbo player since 2005, and I just notice the partnership is still existing and got a badge for ditch the label 2020.

I have been cyberbullied on habbo since 2018 by one of their unofficial fansites "Thishabbo" to the point where my mental health doesn't matter. There are no human moderators they were fired in 2017 and replaced with a bot. I don't understand if habbo is trying to promote itself when there's pedophilia (Note: the 2012 channel 4 scandal) and there's still a major issue with it. severely bad and mob bullying where you're dog piled by people. This is age 13+ they aim at and the majority is 18+. I really am just curious. Why do you guys support a company like Sulake that doesn't care about the players they're trying to so call protect with a message and badge?

Edited by Mizakit

Hello @Mizakit,

Thanks for coming to our community!

And thank you for your question and highlighting this to us here at Ditch the Label. I'm sorry to hear you've had negative experiences of moderating on Habbo. Ditch the Label used to run sessions on Habbo but we currently do not support on habbo.

We would like to support you through any of the bullying that you have occured on habbo and we would be happy to generate a report to send to them on your behalf. Would you like to tell me a little bit more about whats happened on there.

I believe Habbo would want to make sure that all of their users feel safe and are free from harassment and bullying.

We're here to help!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hello @Mizakit,

Thanks for coming to our community!

And thank you for your question and highlighting this to us here at Ditch the Label. I'm sorry to hear you've had negative experiences of moderating on Habbo. Ditch the Label used to run sessions on Habbo but we currently do not support on habbo.

We would like to support you through any of the bullying that you have occured on habbo and we would be happy to generate a report to send to them on your behalf. Would you like to tell me a little bit more about whats happened on there.

I believe Habbo would want to make sure that all of their users feel safe and are free from harassment and bullying.

We're here to help!

Remi

Well i hate to break it to you they claim you guys are "glad to be back at habbo.com" and "have been a partner since 2013" and they have a room for ditch the label 2020. You guys should contact them and cease and desist because they dont care about us. I have been cyberbullied by thishabbo.com for years. They will literally make threads airing all the drama they triggered with. I have bipolar disorder and PTSD and it's as if it doesnt exist so they just make me feel like the most useless people. -Eils on habbo is one of the worst offenders and at TH. I could go on forever I even had a change.org petition to CLOSE habbo. I have picture proof of pedophilia problems on habbo. It is NOT safe.

Edited by Mizakit

Hello @Mizakit

Thanks for sharing your experience of Habbo with us, i'm sorry it wasn't more positive, if you have a specific instance you would like us to report to Habbo on your behalf then please send it to us here and include screenshots and we will do our best to resolve it for you. The partnership with Habbo is still existing but we are entirely separate organisations with different moderators. We do know that other people have had a positive experience of the site and as with a lot of places on the internet it sometimes is hard to moderate everything but I know Habbo is dedicated to safe guarding all their members, as are we!

So anything we can do to raise awareness to Habbo on issues around safety, please let us know and we will do so.

How are you doing today??

https://help.habbo.com/hc/en-us/arti...ort-a-problem-

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.