Back to Ditch The Label

General Questions

Thank you all this group is amazing.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I would like to say thank you to everyone.
    I couple of years ago i was getting bullied in my work place.
    And everyone here gave me the strength to apply for other jobs which i have and i am know in a decent job.
    At the time i was getting bullied at my previous job the bully there would shout at me things you are 35 and live at your parents. When the situation was I had split with my Girl friend and had to move back as I couldn't afford the flat on my wage from the company that is some of the things he would say as well as the other things.
    But I have moved back out and am looking to buy a little apartment.
    Once again If it was not for this forum I would still have worked there getting bullied. I want to just say thank you.
  •  
    Hello allen1307

We are so thrilled for you. I'm so sorry you were bullied at your previous job and we are really glad that things have worked out for you and you have managed to leave a toxic work situation and even go on to buy an apartment!

Was there anything in particular that inspired you?

Keep on achieving and following your dreams

Remi

Comment

• Comment

•  
        I think everyone who advised me on here gave me the courage and my friends helped me at times i would feel down.

Comment

• Comment

•  
            We're so glad to hear that!

Keep on driving, keep on achieving, and let your friends know what they did for you, i'm sure they would love to know the impact they had on you.

Remi

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Working...
              X