Do I have depression, anxiety, or etc and do I have a toxic parent?

Lxst and Fxded    

I prefer not discussing in public websites but I do want help. My therapy is singing but my mom tells me to shut up so I can only sketch or write stories. You might ask what kind of stories and the answer to that is either fictional, realistic, or horror. My discord is .+*Phoenix*+.#1050. I am ashamed of my life but I need some advise...

Hey there,

Welcome to our community :). My name is Monsoon and I'm one of the digital support mentors here at DTL.

Can I ask, why are you ashamed of your life?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 2 weeks later...

Hey @Lxst and Fxded

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time with your family. When you say leave them, what do you mean by that? Also, can I check, are you safe with your family or do they put you in danger? I'm wondering what you been about them giving you injuries. I hope you're alright. We are here for you and you're not alone.

Take care and hopefully I will hear back from you soon.

Edited by Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 1 month later...

i feel like my parents dont love me.....they dont let me live peacfully.....i thought of suicide cuz they i wasnt even allowed to cry

I feel like i was not allowed any freedom....i dont do drugs or even vape if its a drug soo idk if they r toxic or im misunderstanding

• Ditch the Label Staff

@LegendScarred Hey, we know how horrible it can be to feel this way. I want to ask you, do you still have those feelings of suicide? Do you have a plan at all? We care about you and want to ensure that you are safe and have support around you in case you need it so do please let us know.

Meanwhile I have included some emergency advice if you need it.

UK: The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a 24/7 service)

USA: NSPL - 1-800-273-8255 (This is a 24/7 service)

This link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide: https://www.befrienders.org

Staff-Account.png

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey, we know how horrible it can be to feel this way. Do you still have those feelings of suicide? Do you have a plan at all? We care about you and want to ensure that you are safe and have support around you in case you need it so do please let us know.

Meanwhile I have included some emergency advice if you need it.

UK: The Samaritans - 116 123 (This is a 24/7 service)

USA: NSPL - 1-800-273-8255 (This is a 24/7 service)

This link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide: https://www.befrienders.org

Staff-Account.png