HELP ME

Cwna    

I’m 19 years old and currently struggling to lose weight because I’m obese. But my family never understand and support me. They seem like to not know my struggle about it. Every night, before sleep I’m gonna cry and thinking about it, I felt I’m not worth it and no one understand me.

Hello@Cwna

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital support mentors at Ditch the Label and I'm here to give advice and support to our members. I am here to help you. You are not alone with this.

I'm sorry to hear that you feel like your family never understand and support you. I just want you to know that I am here for you and I want to understand you. If I were one of your family members now, what would you tell me about your struggle so that I can understand you?

Can I ask, why do you feel like you're not worth it?

Speak soon and stay strong, Cwna.

-Monsoon

Edited by Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 3 months later...

I understand how you feel, in fact I’m going through this now, along with my other issues. I want you to know that you are worth it and to never give in. I know it sounds cheesy but it’s really the best advice to help you realize that things will get better and you are worth it no matter what others think.

• Like 2

Such good advice @inky. I've just replied to your other post, so we can talk about what else is going on there if you like? I hope you're doing as well as you can be. We are here for you. 

• Like 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e