I feel broken

Explorer    

Ever since I came home from a trip a couple days ago I've felt broken. I haven't felt like myself since I left. I don't know why and my friends have been getting annoyed that I've been doing nothing. I don't know what to do.

-explorer

Hey again explorer,

Where did you go on your trip, did anything happen while you were there that upset you at all? Sometimes a trip away can be really exhausting and it messes with our routine, maybe you are tired and feeling a bit low?

Have you told your friends how you are feeling, they might understand a little more if you say you are feeling a bit broken?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey again explorer,

Where did you go on your trip, did anything happen while you were there that upset you at all? Sometimes a trip away can be really exhausting and it messes with our routine, maybe you are tired and feeling a bit low?

Have you told your friends how you are feeling, they might understand a little more if you say you are feeling a bit broken?

-Remi

I went to Pebble Beach, California. I spent a whole day without my friend and my peers made me sit alone in the second van. I've told my friends that I feel broken but they don't understand how I feel.

Hey Explorer,

Oh I see, so these feelings of feeling broken came from feeling left out in some way?

This is so so so natural, when we get left out of situations it can make us feel like we are 5 years old again in the playground, so I get what you mean.

Was it a case that someone had to go in the other van and you just drew the short straw?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.