Back to Ditch The Label

Mental Health

I don’t think anyone would care if I didn’t exist

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 12 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Mathgirl I honestly know it's tough but you deserve to prioritise your wellbeing. Even if you made room for one club or society it can change your entire outlook and often goes on to make us more productive and energised.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Blondie the thought of joining something though just brings me a lot of anxious feelings. I honestly just want to make it through the year without making a stupid mistake
        Last edited by Mathgirl; 20-09-2019, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Mathgirl It can truthfully be hard, not every day will be positive so don't feel bad if you have some days / weeks when you struggle. Life rarely (for anyone) just goes smoothly and neatly but it's how we learn to cope and find strategies for the tougher times. Try and focus on the stuff that you do well, even at the beginning that's: "I got up today, showered and got to class". Focus less on the negative stuff and let the next day be fresh.

Are you able to check back in with your therapist? It might be that a few sessions will help, especially as they know you.

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Blondie I don't really want to go back to therapy, I never feel like anything helped and most of my feelings never changed.

Comment

• Comment

•  
                    Mathgirl In an ideal world - what would you like to see happen for you? What changes would you like to make (if any) so we can work with you to achieve that?

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 6 through 10 (of 12 total)

Working...
                      X