Victim of hate crime more than 5x a day.

Xx-MissChloeJenkins-xX    

This is really affecting my mental health and people bullying me more than 10 times a day is starting to send me over the edge, baring in mind that I already have attempted to take my own life 6 times this year alone and I do see a psychiatrist every Monday as I am starting DBT courses but weather they work for me or not I don't have a clue. but I just want all this bullying and hate crime nonsense to stop!, I have already had someone tell me to go kill and hang myself today :( . People are at the moment sending my nudes around on social media sites and this part is all my fault, I'm worthless and should not be alive anymore.

• Ditch the Label Staff

@Xx-MissChloeJenkins-xX Hey there, this sounds really distressing and I'm sorry you're going through this. It's concerning that you don't feel like you should be alive but please know that feelings can and do change and you are very much valued in the world. If you don't feel safe now and need emergency help then please call The Samaritans on 116 123 (24/7) or you can reach out to your GP or any accident and emergency department. Do you have any plans in place? There is a really useful app that you can access here too: https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/stay-alive/id915458967

We can also try and help you to remove harassing content here: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/report/

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dude. Sorry this is such a shockingly late response. This is the first time I’ve been on this site in months and I was just going through these and found yours and I guess I just wanna make sure your doing okay? I’m so sorry you had to go through any of that or feel that kind of intense hatred for yourself. I’m not the most stable person myself so I don’t know how much use any of the advise I offer is gonna be to you but I hope things have gotten at least a little better. I won’t pretend to know what your going through but I’m sure if you just stick it out things will get better. It might not seem like it now but you have to believe that it will. I hope you haven’t resorted to anything drastic in dealing with this. I and countless others on the site will listen if you need and give any advise we can. I just hope things get better for you. You don’t deserve to feel this way

- Mica