Back to Ditch The Label

Mental Health

I think I know why I get depressed

Viewing 4 posts - 6 through 9 (of 9 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Monsoon Doing a bit better, sorry for such a long response. From the time being from 08-25 to now I was doing decent. Not too happy but not too sad; Just was being there. Still unsure to what to do find what I like besides the sex thing or sometimes alcohol. I would say during that time I felt a bit lonely even though I still have my parents and a few friends and flings, doesn't really feel like I connect with anyone.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Hey Anonymous3831

I'm glad to hear that you've been decent up until now. I think a lot of people have also felt quite lonely during this tricky time - have you been able to get out much with other people during the pandemic?

Also, I'm curious to know, do you feel like you've ever connected with anyone? If so, what do you think allowed that?

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Monsoon

Sorry for the late response. I still haven't really connected with anyone even though I do have friends that have similar interests. It's the feeling I lack which i'm unsure how to get.

Like I know on paper that i should be connected with these people including my parents, but I just don't feel it. Now I do feel it more for sure than 95% of other people, but even then I just don't feel it that much.

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Hey Anonymous3831

I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't really connected with anyone - it must be really frustrating for you

Just out of curiosity, do you think there's a reason why you feel like you haven't yet connected with anyone else? Also, can I ask, what does it mean for you to be connected with other people? Or in other words, how will you know when you are?

Monsoon

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 4 posts - 6 through 9 (of 9 total)

Working...
                  X