I don’t like my life I wanna be a good person

TheNavaEffect    

I’m in a really tough time right now, I have said bad things out of anger and regret everything but sadly me showing my emotions have caused people to bully me. I really hate my life and wanna die :( I don’t deserve to be on the face of this lovely planet. Ok just not good enough

• Ditch the Label Staff

@TheNavaEffect Hey, I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. Let me start by saying it's important that you know that you can NEVER have done anything to cause people to bully you - no one deserves to be bullied. We all say things out of anger and can feel really bad afterwards but it can feel like such a tough lesson and it's okay to be kind to yourself and forgive yourself.

Have you had a chance to speak to the people that you feel you have hurt? A genuine apology goes a long way - but are these the people who have bullied you? I'm trying to figure out if this is linked.

I really want to prioritise you in this - are you currently safe? Do you have plans to end your life? It is okay to feel like this but remember that feelings can change and this feeling may pass.

We really want to let you know that you are not alone.

1- Outside of our support times, if you feel in crisis you can call The Samaritans - 116 123 (24 hours a day).

2- You can also call your GP or go to any accident and emergency department and ask for help.

3- You can also download this app and complete a safety plan to work on keeping for safe for now.

Please know that even if it doesn’t feel like it right now, you matter and you deserve help to get through this.

Staff-Account.png