Introducing me

bibibaby    

My name is Jess and I'm 20 years old. Currently studying abroad in England and have decided to take this time while I'm away from home to experiment with my sexuality. I felt this would be the best option for me as it allows me to experiment without the pressures of people form my home town or home country finding out if they don't go as well as I intended for them to go. I'm extremely nervous to go about this and I am welcoming any advice that you can give me. I'm worried about hurting people in the process of trying to see if I'm also attracted to the same gender. Anyways I'm so glad I found this forum and hope that it will help me as I continue to explore this possibility. Thanks again!

Sincerely,

Jess

• Ditch the Label Staff

@bibibaby hey and welcome! I think if you remain honest at all times then people are unlikely to get hurt (including you too as your feelings are also very important). You don't have to explicitly say that you are 'experimenting', but more that you're not particularly looking for a serious relationship and would prefer to keep things casual - you could add that you don't have much experience if it comes up. As it is something you're considering, it may be that you do have attractions to more than opposite genders. I think before anything got too heavy, you would know if your attraction was romantic, sexual, neither or both - it would feel natural and not forced. Also, try not to put yourself under pressure as there's no rush and you deserve the time to understand yourself.

Staff-Account.png