Hello

SwetaN    

Hi everyone ,

I'm new here I was feeling lonely and sad as if I don't have anyone to talk .I was browsing in the internet and found this website.

I need someone with whom I can share my problem.I hope this site will be helpful

Thank you :)

​​​​

​​​

Hey there. We are here to help you and you are not lonely :). Would you like to tell me about what's going on for you?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thanks you for asking.Even though I have many friends but when I'm feeling sad or something is hurting inside.I feel like they will not understand. When I try to contact someone at that moment my mind try to tell me don't bother anyone with your problem and then I feel sad.It's not like I have not tried before telling something to anyone of my frnds when I'm feeling down .But most of the time they don't response or sometime if they response their response make me even sad.I don't know but is there something wrong with me 😥

Hey there. I'm sorry to hear about this. It must be hard for you to pluck up the courage to ask for help and then get a reply like that, or no reply at all. Please be reassured that there's nothing wrong with you. You are not a burden on anyone for talking to them about your problem, and you are certainly not a burden for us. We are more than happy to help you.

Would you like to tell us about what's making you feel hurt inside? We can give you advice J

With your friends, have you tried speaking to them about how they respond/when they don't reply? They might not be aware that their replies don't help you and it might be useful to bring this up with them so they can support you in the way that you need. It sucks that they haven't replied to you sometimes, but I hope that there's a good reason for it. Maybe you could also bring that up if you speak to them? It might be helpful to just stay really calm when talking to them and acknowledge that they tried their best with their other responses.

Speak soon,

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e