Hii i'm Nischala

Nowilltolive    

Hii I am Nischala. I think I am bipolar but not really sure. I have gone through a series of depression and I don't have any friends. I am really hoping to chat with you guys.

Hi Nischala. Thanks for reaching out to us - we are here to support you through this.

It sounds like you've been having a tough time recently and I'm sorry to hear that you've been experiencing depression. Can I ask, what makes you think you're bipolar? It sounds like you would benefit from having a chat with your doctor and sharing your concerns with them. It's important to catch these difficulties as early as possible. We can give you advice on how to improve your mental health if you like? I'm interested to know what things you are doing at the moment to help your mental health. Let me know! It might be that focusing on these things more right now will make things easier for you.

Also, I'm wondering, do you want to make friends? If so, we could give you advice for that. It's useful to have a good support network around you, especially when you're going through a difficult time as you are.

Hang in there, Nischala. You're taking the right steps to making things better for you - keep going :)

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e