Hey everyone, I'm Anna (fake name)

anna12345    

Hi, looking for some people to talk to. I've been feeling a little isolated (especially with this pandemic,) and want to find some likeminded folks. I am 16 years old!!! Feel free to message me anytime. :):p

Hey there! I just replied to your comment on someone else's post, so I apologise if I'm repeating myself, haha.

Lockdown has been tough, hasn't it? People who were already feeling isolated are probably feeling that even more now, but I think it's pretty normal. Have you tried reaching out to any friends/acquaintances? We have a great support article for people who are feeling lonely atm: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/feeling-lonely-during-lockdown-read-this/

I hope our members get in touch as it would be really nice for you to connect with some people here. Speak soon :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e