Back to Ditch The Label

Introduce yourself

Hello im souzza (its not my real name but nvm)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 7 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    So this mouths im feeling rlly sad, ig i lost my emotions somewhere. I dont have people to call "FRIEND". I dont see my gf like 2 mouth cauz everytime i talk to her she awsers that never have money to go anywhere. I guess she is cheating on my with her ex. I dont even know what im doing here but at this point ig ill need some help. ill wait untill someone awser me here ig
  •  
    Hey Souzza, I Feel How u are feeling right now if your "GF" doesn't care about what u are going through i think it's best to leave u deserve way better then some "pretending girlfriend"

Comment

• Comment

•  
        IDK what to do man I'm affraid that I'll never be loved or have I'm nice friendship my friends just need me for playing and when I come they just talk shit about me. I'm scared of being easily forgetful

Comment

• Comment

•  
            listen i didn't have much friends and those i had was toxic and only using me for their "enjoyment" they only hit me up for playing and talked shit bout me so ik exactly how u feel i was scared too that i wouldn't have any friends but at last i was sick of there shitty talks so i left them and tried to talk to more people near me or from my school and i met people who cares bout me i know u are afraid right now but don't worry i believe in you

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Hey Souzza

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit lonely right now, have you tried to communicate with your girlfriend how you feel? it sounds like you are feeling unworthy of love and this is something that you will need to fix in yourself first. When we feel down the mind often tells tricks on us and makes feel as though we don't have anyone. Have you been feeling down lately? Try and do things that bring you joy and that you are good at to boost your self esteem.

The only thing we can rely on is ourselves, so I would recommend focusing your energy inwards and try to tap into how you feel right now. Could you try reaching out to some people and asking how they are to start a conversation. It may just be that people are busy at the moment.

We're here for you!

Remi

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 7 total)

Working...
                  X