Hello im souzza (its not my real name but nvm)

Souzza    

So this mouths im feeling rlly sad, ig i lost my emotions somewhere. I dont have people to call "FRIEND". I dont see my gf like 2 mouth cauz everytime i talk to her she awsers that never have money to go anywhere. I guess she is cheating on my with her ex. I dont even know what im doing here but at this point ig ill need some help. ill wait untill someone awser me here ig

Hey Souzza, I Feel How u are feeling right now if your "GF" doesn't care about what u are going through i think it's best to leave u deserve way better then some "pretending girlfriend"

IDK what to do man I'm affraid that I'll never be loved or have I'm nice friendship my friends just need me for playing and when I come they just talk shit about me. I'm scared of being easily forgetful

listen i didn't have much friends and those i had was toxic and only using me for their "enjoyment" they only hit me up for playing and talked shit bout me so ik exactly how u feel i was scared too that i wouldn't have any friends but at last i was sick of there shitty talks so i left them and tried to talk to more people near me or from my school and i met people who cares bout me i know u are afraid right now but don't worry i believe in you

Hey @Souzza

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit lonely right now, have you tried to communicate with your girlfriend how you feel? it sounds like you are feeling unworthy of love and this is something that you will need to fix in yourself first. When we feel down the mind often tells tricks on us and makes feel as though we don't have anyone. Have you been feeling down lately? Try and do things that bring you joy and that you are good at to boost your self esteem.

The only thing we can rely on is ourselves, so I would recommend focusing your energy inwards and try to tap into how you feel right now. Could you try reaching out to some people and asking how they are to start a conversation. It may just be that people are busy at the moment.

We're here for you!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

ty u all for the mensages i already tried to talk to everyone to my friends to my gf how i was feeling about idk i think they just ignore my feelings and keep saying that i just need to forget that thing. I like to play volleyball i thought i was kinda good but some "friends" had a conversation with me saying i should stop playing cause my mindset is not a good one for a cap... i cant play volleyball cause corona rn. Every day i feel like im restless asf idk how to make friends i dont even remenber the last time i did a new friend...

Hey Souzza,

That's a shame that your friends just ignored your feelings and told you to forget. It's so hard to just 'forget' our feelings. Just know that your feelings are valid and they deserve to be heard and respected. I think it would be helpful for you to speak to them again if you feel comfortable? This will probably just bug you otherwise...

With the volleyball, I would deffo carry on with this. Just because others have told you that you don't have the mindset for it doesn't mean you're not good. If you like it, keep doing it :). With making friends, sure you know how to! You already have them :). How did you make friends with those people? Maybe once restrictions have eased, you could join some clubs like sports or online gaming? Something that you enjoy. Also, could you maybe have a video call with people that you aren't quite friends with, but could be if you try to connect more? Most people know someone who they can reach out to to really become friends with. Have a think.

Can I ask, why do you think you're feeling so restless atm? People can often feel restless due to a build up of stress. If you think that's true, there are loads of things you can do to reduce your stress. Here are some good articles for this:

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/99-ways-to-combat-stress-during-lockdown/

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/25-ways-practice-self-care/

Let me know what you think of all this. If you're not keen, we can figure something else out. Speak soon!

Edited by Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e