Back to Ditch The Label

Introduce yourself

How do i come out my parents

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 11 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Ummm I'm new to this place and well i want to say that i just found out im gay/lesbian and i'm scared to tell my family because i feel like they will be disappointed and i cant diagnose myself with depression but i do have suicidal thought and i do harm myself but i have stopped so yah also i am 13 yes i am young but i just i dont know,
  •  
    Hey rayray8227

Thanks for coming to us for help - we are here to help you, so please know that you're not alone. I'm sorry to hear that you've been having a hard time lately. Can I ask, do you have a plan to take your own life? It is okay to feel like this, but remember that feelings can change, and this feeling may pass. Just incase you need it, here is a link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide which you can call if you're having a hard time: https://www.befrienders.org. There's an app I can recommend called Stay Alive https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/f...tay-alive-app/ - it has safety plans to keep you safe and loads of info. Also, you can call your doctor or go to any emergency department and ask for help.

We hope that you're safe and once we know this, we can help you with your sexuality and coming out. Stay strong <3
    Last edited by Monsoon; 17-10-2020, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Sometimes I would think like what if I grabbed that knife and ended it here right now. I also think what IF I do take my life what would happen. I worry about my family and my friends but (I'm gonna rant a little) I'm tired of being there for my friends for everything helping them cope with their problems or helping them in a bad situation that they put themselves in. I think when am I gonna get that help. People think I'm such a nice, funny, loud person but in reality, I'm not I'm shy, alone, and sad. That feels good to get off my chest

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Hey rayray8227

I'm glad you feel better for getting that off your chest. Can I ask, do your family and friends know that you need help? It sounds like you support them so much, but you also need to be looked after a little. How come you feel alone?
            Last edited by Monsoon; Yesterday, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Comment

•  
                No one knows the only person I confide to is my best friend Kevin he helps me out a lot and even tho i used to like and he hurt my feeling but i can understand girls like me don't date guys like him. But he has been helping with this stuff and I trust with this stuff. I don't tell my parents because my dad suffered from severe depression and anxiety and i don't wanna worry them but i always feel like they are just gonna think it a phase and not believe I'm hurting inside. I feel alone because i have no one to talk about beside Kevin and i just feel lonely and i also got out of an 8-month relationship with my ex-boyfriend and he is really hurt and i feel so bad i don't know what to do and also in my past a lot of guys messed, played, and hurt my feelings and i never thought that a girl will hurt my feelings and now i just I'm confused about who i am.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 11 total)

Working...
                  X