Hi question

lrellyrvm    

I lived in Canada last year I was a student, I felt accepted, I felt good with my self but now I’m back to where I was I’m back to a close minded school where they have been bullying me since elementary but now I feel like I don’t have the energy to fight I don’t want to fight anymore I’m tiered i just want to sleep and stay asleep

I give my everything and it’s not enough but I don’t want to give my everything anymore I don’t want to try, I don’t want to do anything not even what I like I just want to rest

I don’t want to fight her or listen to her I don’t even feel sad with her words anymore

My music has no longer meaning

My pets lost the ability to make me feel better

So what’s next?

Is this it?

Is this the breaking point they told us about in school?

I felt like sending this I don’t know exactly why because I don’t want anything more but I guess I know I should try

I’m sorry for wasting your time

Hey there. Welcome to our support community - my name is Monsoon and I’m one of the digital support mentors here at Ditch the Label. I’m really sorry to hear that you’ve been having a hard time :(. It sounds like you’re really fed up with everything which is totally understandable when you think about what you’ve gone through. Just know that we are here for you every step of the way :)

Just to be on the safe side before I support you more, can I just check, are you currently having any suicidal thoughts? If so, please know that this is okay and we can support you through this hard time.

Stay strong - you will get through this :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e