Back to Ditch The Label

Introduce yourself

Hello!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 34 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I really like being reffered to Melanie or Mel. I will be turning 14 on the 27th of February. I've been feeling trapped in my own body for almost 2 years. I feel like I am invisible,like I don't exist. I am extremely empathic,and I tend to help people around me. But when it comes to me needing help,there is no one around me. I'd really like for someone to finally notice the pain that I've been going throught,the depression and anxiety I have. I've been coping with tarot and witchcraft,but it's not doing it for me anymore. I want to be able to talk to someone about this.
  •  
    Hey melanie.007

I'm sorry that you have been experiencing depression and anxiety. It must be hard feeling like there is no one around you to help. We are here for you now, and you are not alone. How is everything going for you at the moment?

Comment

• Comment

•  
        not so good,I just had a fight with my relatives. I've returned to one of my ex-best friend and they didn't react well.

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Hey melanie.007

I'm sorry to hear that you've just had a fight with your relatives. How are things with them now? Also, what happened with your ex-best friend?

Comment

• Comment

•  
                they are the same,I don't talk with some of them. Things between me and my "ex-bestfrienf",now close friend,are pretty good,I just feel like something changed tho. It's making me feel pretty bad

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 34 total)

Working...
                  X