probation bullying

lost in the system    

47 year old single mother put into the system when i got a ticket for dog at large and was put on probation.My probation officer is a BULLY her co-worker and friend doesnt like me (a guy thing strickly old friends 30 years).So she is using her authority to put me thru hell.Drug testing twice a week classes,meetings,community service and now wants to put me in a in-person rehab facitlity for smoking alittle pot.I am going crazy and cry everyday .I hate this i am not the only Person subjected to her severe punishment in this system.I wasnt suicidle before but i catch myself wondering which is worse ..HER OR DEATH .This is a constant thing with her its SO SAD SHE ABUSES HER AUTHORITY

Hello,

My name is Monsoon and I’m one of the digital support mentors at Ditch the Label and I’m here to provide support and advice to those who reach out to us. I am concerned for your wellbeing at the moment, so I've sent you an email to check in with you and see how you're doing. If you cannot find it, please check your junk box. We are here for you. Here is the email that I sent just incase you can't find it:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been having a tough time recently with your probation officer. Have you thought about complaining maybe?

I’m concerned that you are feeling suicidal because of what you said about wondering. Can I ask, do you have a plan to take your own life? We care about you here at Ditch the Label and want to make sure that you’re safe. If you are feeling this way, please know that this will probably pass and you’ll feel better soon, but I know how hard it might be for you to see that right now.

Here are some things that may help you if you are feeling this way:

• This link will give you a list of all crisis lines worldwide which you can call if you’re feeling suicidal or struggling with your mental health: https://www.befrienders.org
  • You can call your doctor or go to any emergency department and ask for help
  • Also, there's an app I can recommend called Stay Alive https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/f...tay-alive-app/ - it has safety plans to keep you safe and loads of info.

Can you let us know if you’re safe, both physically and mentally? Once we know you are okay, we can support you more. There is plenty we can do to help you through this, but I just want to make sure you’re okay first.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e