Back to Ditch The Label

Race, culture & religion

I'm a Satanist.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 8 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    I'm scared to tell my family because they won't know what Satanism is.
    (An atheistic philosophical movement based on the philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche with elements of psychodrama in the form of acted ritual.)
  •  
    Hey Mousechild,

Big welcome to community.

Thank you for your post. Being honest I don't really know what being a satanist involves. What does it mean to you? Would love to know more sounds very interesting.

Do you think you could explain it to your parents to help them understand what it means to you?

Let me know what you think.

Sending support

-peach311

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Hey Mousechild,

Hope things are ok.

??

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Cool, I have a couple of friends who are Satanists and I don't think any of them are really out to their families - then again, they're all adults with their own lives going on so maybe it isn't relevant.

I think, if it's something you want to bring up to your family and sort of test the waters, maybe explain some of the tenets of what you follow, how this philosophical lifestyle movement is really good for you, and just conveniently leave out....the name of it?

I mean, that's how I originally did things when I was trying to explain to my mom why I needed 100 white pillar candles and sage bundles. I certainly didn't say "Hey mom, I'm practicing witchcraft now!"

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Hey Michaela,

I was curious are you still practising witchcraft? If you don't mind me asking how did you get involved it's something i have always been very interested in.

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 8 total)

Working...
                  X