idk why people want to read my journal

victorious86    

long time ago my younger brother read my journal and revealed my secret my sister that I didn't want to introduce her to celebrities and that was supposed to be a secret.

Idk what part of my journal thats making people want to read it and reveal my secrets and spread it all over the public

Edited by victorious86

Hey @victorious86

It's never nice when someone invades your privacy so I can totally see why this would have upset you.

I'm not sure why people do things, curiosity maybe, why do you think they did it? Did you tell them how it made you feel?

-Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Hey @victorious86

It's never nice when someone invades your privacy so I can totally see why this would have upset you.

I'm not sure why people do things, curiosity maybe, why do you think they did it? Did you tell them how it made you feel?

-Remi

if i tell them how it made me feel, they might sit there at laugh at me like its a joke or a comedy show. they just say stuff thats coming from my journal and thats when I know that they read my journal.

Edited by victorious86

Hey @victorious86

-Remi

Remiii

Hey @victorious86

Just to let you know, i'm only in the Ditch headquarters Monday to Friday 9-5:30 GMT - sooo I can only get back to you then, hope that's okay!

That's not nice that they laughed at you, do they know that you don't feel like it is a joke and that it is your personal thoughts that aren't meant to be shared with anyone. Could you keep your journal somewhere where they cannot reach it?

-Remi

Hey @victorious86

Just to let you know, i'm only in the Ditch headquarters Monday to Friday 9-5:30 GMT - sooo I can only get back to you then, hope that's okay!

That's not nice that they laughed at you, do they know that you don't feel like it is a joke and that it is your personal thoughts that aren't meant to be shared with anyone. Could you keep your journal somewhere where they cannot reach it?

-Remi

i shouldve have wrote in my journal in another language and kept it under a mattress. i think its too late now since I live with my mom in a apartment, If I could turn back time back to Middle School and started all over again. like reading the bible every day and learning a language like Japanese or Korean. I used to learn Japanese in middle school but I forgot about it. so In Middle School, if I had to write in another language in my journal then non of this would've happened. so how do I trick them to read my fake journal?

Hello @victorious86

How interesting that you used to learn Korean and Japanese have you had a look on Youtube you could start learning these languages again, also you could get the app 'duo lingo' and keep up the language.

I don't think you need to trick them into reading a different one, but you could try and take it with you in your bag? Really they should respect your boundaries, have you told your Mom about this? She might be able to speak to your siblings on your behalf?

-Remi

Hello @victorious86

How interesting that you used to learn Korean and Japanese have you had a look on Youtube you could start learning these languages again, also you could get the app 'duo lingo' and keep up the language.

I don't think you need to trick them into reading a different one, but you could try and take it with you in your bag? Really they should respect your boundaries, have you told your Mom about this? She might be able to speak to your siblings on your behalf?

-Remi

i already told her that long time ago and she said that was terrible. there's nothing we can do about since Chris lives in Texas

Hey @victorious86

How are you today?

Who is Chris?

-Remi

hey this is Brittany I got my old username back. Chris is my former roommate is the one who read my journal and told everyone that I don't want to say hi to nobody and dom't want anyone to ask me a question. he ruined my reputation in 10th grade

Hey @victorious86

How are you today?

Who is Chris?

-Remi

my friends don't even call, text me or ask me anything unless I do it. they're just too lazy to text, call me or ask me a question. I don't care if they're busy working or in class. I just want someone to talk to in Person.

• 3 weeks later...