Confused and tired

mckayla16    

I know I'm asexual it's just a matter of romantic and maybe a little sex positive activity.

I don't know if I'm a lesbian or not. When I think of having sex if I had to I would do it I would do it with a girl because that who I'm more comfortable around anyway. I'm a little more weary of guys but I've never dated or been friends with any so maybe my introvertedness

is just making me confused?

I read some guy/guy stuff but when I think about myself like right know it's mostly girls. Half of me thinks this is a onetime crisis even though it occurred when I was 12. Maybe I'm just uncomfortable around boys because lack of experance and fear of gynaecologists'???

I realize I'm coming off gay.

I just want to know how to figure out what I'm am in tired of confusion I've been confused for two years I just want to know.

Sometimes it's equal sometimes it's no one sometimes it's girls idk.

Hey MCKAYLA16,

Thanks for coming to Community with this. We are here to help you through this and you are not alone.

How are you feeling about all of this?

I get why you are so confused ? sexuality can be a scary thought and society often puts pressure on us to know our identity from an early age. This can be stressful, but it's important to take time. Getting to know yourself is a life-long process, and I still learn new things about myself regularly (nearly 25 now!).

The important thing to remember is that you don't feel the pressure to figure it out so soon ? it may be beneficial to just go with the flow and see how your feelings develop over time and many people find that their sexuality can be very fluid and changing.

Here is a link to a guide which aims to help those who are struggling with sexual identity:

https://www.ditchthelabel.org/8-things-know-questioning-sexuality/

I hope this helps and I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sending positive vibes ?Monsoon J

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e