Why can't stop questioning my sexuality and why is it making me feel this unhappy?

Boell    

Hey guys! I'm new here. This community seems nice. I am a 17 year-old girl and the first time I thought I might be gay was at 13. Then I told myself I was bi, and since then I haven't thought about it very much.

Hey Boell. Thanks for reaching out to us. We are here to support you through this, so please know that you're not alone :)

It's perfectly normal to feel like you can't stop questioning your sexuality and it can be a hard and confusing time for many. When you say it's making you unhappy, do you know why you feel this way? Is it because potentially being gay or bi makes you feel uncomfortable? If this is the case, just know that for people who suspect they might be gay or bi, a lot of them can feel uncomfortable about it at first. However, as time goes on, it does get easier for many.

A lot of people can find themselves unhappy when they are trying to avoid thinking about it, but these thoughts will pick away at people until they are really paid attention to.

Let me know what you think of this. I hope to hear back from you soon. Hang in there!

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e