Help me

Jonas    

Hi im jonas,im 16 years old and bisexual,i really need help,i have a crush on this guy he's really good looking,hes nice and he's a year older than me,we talk,we hang out but he's straight and even if i know its impossible for us to like....be together i want him to know how i feel,it might sound cheezy but i really like him,even if i cant be with him i still want to be friends with him so i dont know if i should tell him i like him or not.......you dont have to answer if you found this cringy i just want to tell someone or anyone really.....so yeah thats it,thank you

Hello @Jonas

Ahh we've all been there where we have had a crush on someone but deep down we know we can't be with them. How strong is your friendship at the moment. It's a tricky one, because on one hand, if you tell him your feelings for him and he doesn't reciprocate, it might put a barrier up in your friendship - but on the other side, do you feel like you could have a healthy friendship with him whilst you know you have a crush on him and you cant be with him - that could be torture for you.

The main thing you need to think about is if you're ready for your dynamic with him to change, and if you aren't then I would probably wait!

Hope this helps - Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.

Thanks @Remi for the reply,

Well.... me and him we're not like super close,we're more like normal pals,we hang out sometimes with the other guys,we chat on the phone casual stuff y'know.

recently he told us about a girl that he has been crushing on for years(which makes me kind of jealous)that's why im thinking about this in the first place.

well it's not like he's a homophobic but if i were him wouldn't it be weird that someone you always thought of as a friend is bi and has a crush on you,idk for me its kind of weird

Hey no worries,

Yeah I mean, if he's already told you he's crushing on sum1 else. then you are just setting yourself for pain potentially. I would just continue to pursue a friendship with him and just to know him for now!

Remi

This Digital Mentor Account is no longer active.