What Do I do??

Lapis    

Hey @Lapis

Welcome to our community and thank you for coming to us for support :). We are here to help our members with loads of different things including sexuality, coming out, bullying, mental health, and gender to name a few.

I'm sorry to hear that your parents are homophobic. With coming out, I always ask our users to make sure that they feel ready and safe to do this. By safe, I mean that you won't be put into any danger by coming out e.g. getting kicked out of the house or being put at risk physically. Do you think it's safe for you to come out right now? Also, it's important to remember that there's no rush to come out and if you don't feel ready, it's perfectly okay to wait.

Let me know what you think and if you feel like it's the right time, I can help you with the coming out part.

Sending positive vibes,

Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e