My First crush

A Teenager life    

Basically, i was 12-13 when I had a crush on my senior.....SIGH...and that person was the same gender as me (i don't even have the courage to say my gender hahaha).

However, used to have this crush till he/she graduated. After that, i started hmmm not crushing just idk how to describe it but I was attracted more to the same gender and i didn't have a crush when it came to opposite genders....i was 15 i still didn't know what's happening i was confused i decided to tell my mom and yahhhhhhhh that's another story. I am still confused (Btw i am 18 nw).

Hey @A Teenager life

Welcome to our online support community - I'm one of the digital support mentors here.

Thanks for sharing your story with us. It sounds like you've been thinking about this a lot and I'm wondering, what sense can you make of it so far? Also, how did it go when you told your mom?

Speak soon :)

-Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

yes, I have been thinking about it for 5 years and with each year passing it proves that I am 80%attracted to the same-gender... I can't say it a hundred because I tried dating the opposite gender and well it didn't work out but I didn't hate it either I was cool with it.

as for my mom, I will say it soon.

Hey @A Teenager life

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly :). I'm wondering, have you ever dated someone of the same gender or thought about it? If so, how did it go dating them or how does it feel when you think about dating someone of the same gender?

Hey :)

Yeah, I get that you don't wanna lose your close friend and it is a tough risk really. Is there anyone else you have your eye on? Also, how did it go with your mom when you told her?