Back to Ditch The Label

Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

Yes, Questioning

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 16 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    Hi!
    So a lot of people are struggling with this and so do I.
    I question my sexuality every single day. And I know it's lame, because ditch the label right. But I still feel like I need to know it. I'm a girl and I'm asking myself alll the time if I'm Bi or not. If I am I would be proud, but am I? Is the question. So yeah, I hear a lot of tips and stuff like that on tik tok, but it just doesn't help me with anything. I also don't know what questions I have to ask myself. Like with girls it's hard to see what the difference is between finding her pretty or attractive. Idk. I just need some reaallyyy useful advise. I asked to my friend that is pan and it was quite a good tip, but I need more to find out ig.
  •  
    Hey Coochiedestroyer

Thanks for asking us about this. It's completely normal to question your sexuality and although some people don't like to use labels to define their sexuality, a lot of other people find it really helpful, and that's okay. I think that a good question to ask yourself would be to think about the thoughts you have for people of the same sex. For example, do you feel like it's more than finding them attractive to the point where you might actually want to date them? Btw, it's important to keep in mind that there really is no way to rush the process of finding our your sexuality. The confusion won't last forever, and one day, you will understand it fully, but for now, you have to kind of just be patient with it. What do you think? Also, you might want to take a look at this: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/8-things-when-questioning-sexuality/

Speak soon
    Last edited by Monsoon; 22-12-2020, 10:31 AM.

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Hi!

Well, yeah no rush for me, but I still want to know it and I even get anxious about it.
        I know there is nothing to get anxious about.
        To date? I never had asked this to myself, but it's a difficult question.
        Can you maybe ask it in a more easy way?
        I mean idk how to answer at this.
        I checked the link and it's helpful.
        But I still am totally weird about it. I also can't really talk about this with family.
        I grew up as a girl in a muslim family. I would consider our family as a modern family, because my parents and siblings are open about everything, we talk about lots of things in life. My parents have good intentions and opnions about everything well except for same-sex marriage. I think that's what I'm scared for. If one day I will come out as Bi to mmyself. Would I be able to marry a woman, if I loved one?

Comment

• Comment

•  
            Hey,

So, when you look at people, there is a difference between thinking someone is attractive and actually fancying them. I'm wondering, when you look at other females, how do you think you feel about them? For example, if you fancy someone, you might have sexual thoughts about them and want to actually date them. In your country, is it legal for members of the same sex to marry? It might be that when you come out to your parents, they may not be open to same-sex marriage at the beginning, but as time goes on, they could come round. This tends to happen for a lot of families. Here is a support guide that you might find helpful btw - let me know what you think. https://www.ditchthelabel.org/coming...hobic-parents/

Hope to hear back from you soon

Comment

• Comment

•  
                Hi,
                So uhm, ye

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 16 total)

Working...
                  X