i want to tell my parents i´m Bisexual

Xander Newman    

Hello i am thinking of telling my parents i am Bisexual but i just don´t know what to do i am 14 and will be turning 15 on the 14th of January i have no idea how my parents will react any help would be appreciated.

Hey @Xander Newman

Welcome to our support community. I'm one of the digital support mentors here at Ditch the Label and it's my job to give advice and support to our members :)

Before I give you advice on coming out, can I just check, is it safe for you to come out, and do you feel ready? By safe, I mean that there's no risk of harm if you come out, like getting kicked out or experiencing abuse. Also, if you're not ready, then there really is no rush. This is your journey and you get to decide how it goes. Let me know what you think, and we will go from there.

Over and out,

Monsoon

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hello! Can you please tell me how you came to be bisexual at such an early age? Have you had an intimate experience with both sexes? Sorry for such a direct question, but you are at a fairly young age and if this is just an emotional state based on hormonal changes, then you should first understand yourself.