Back to Ditch The Label

Sexuality, Dating & Relationships

how to mingle with covid

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
Author
    My school is starting monday (yay social interactions) but the restrictions are so strict its hard to even talk to people.i dont have social media so ooof and for being attracted to both genders i dont know how im still alone. this is stupid and probably impossible to find a solution for but i just want to hang out with someone.
  •  
    Hey rainbow_narwhal

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Sorry to hear that it's been hard to even talk to people with the restrictions. It's totally easy to find a solution for this and I can think of a few simple fixes from one of our support guides here: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/feelin...own-read-this/

Why don't you have a read and let me know what you think? Also, I'm wondering, what things have you tried so far to mingle? Will be good to know so I can support you more. Speak soon

Comment

• Comment

•  
        Hello! There are a lot of young people on this forum. You will definitely find here both interlocutors and understanding. The main thing is not to close in your problem. There is nothing shameful in her. On the contrary, you can be open with understanding people who will help you find answers to some questions. Everything will be fine!

Comment

• Comment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Working...
          X