how to mingle with covid

rainbow_narwhal    

My school is starting monday (yay social interactions) but the restrictions are so strict its hard to even talk to people.i dont have social media so ooof and for being attracted to both genders i dont know how im still alone. this is stupid and probably impossible to find a solution for but i just want to hang out with someone.

Hey @rainbow_narwhal

Thanks for sharing your story with us. Sorry to hear that it's been hard to even talk to people with the restrictions. It's totally easy to find a solution for this and I can think of a few simple fixes from one of our support guides here: https://www.ditchthelabel.org/feeling-lonely-during-lockdown-read-this/

Why don't you have a read and let me know what you think? Also, I'm wondering, what things have you tried so far to mingle? Will be good to know so I can support you more. Speak soon :)

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hello! There are a lot of young people on this forum. You will definitely find here both interlocutors and understanding. The main thing is not to close in your problem. There is nothing shameful in her. On the contrary, you can be open with understanding people who will help you find answers to some questions. Everything will be fine!